CINEMATOGRAPHIC SHOOTING NOTICE
Movie title : Mégantic
Les Productions Also inc. is currently preparing for the shooting of the television series (8 one(1) hour episodes related to the tragedy that occurred in Lac-Mégantic, July 6, 2013.
Approached by the production house considering that the urban center of Ormstown is
curiously very Similar to the one at the time of the events in Lac-Mégantic, the filming was
authorized by resolution of the Municipal Council. Everything is carried out in a professional
manner and the traders affected have been or will be compensated in accordance with a
contract signed between each of the traders. and Les Productions Also inc.
DATES OF SHOOT : 20th the 24 th of September
LOCATION : Lambton Street between Bridge Street and et Church Street
FILMING SCHEDULE :
- September 20th from 1h00p.m. to 11h00p.m.
- September 21st from 1h00p.m. to 11h00p.m.
- September 22nd from 1h30p.m. to 11h30p.m.
- September 23rd from 6h00p.m. to 4h00a.m.
- September 24 th from 6h00p.m. to 4h00a.m.
Film Set : We will be occupying the entirety of Lambton Street between Bridge and Church.
Impact on circulation and parking
• Lambton streets will be closed to automotive and pedestrian circulation between
Bridge and Church during the filming of scenes.
• Parking on Lambton Street between Bridge and Church will be prohibited during our
• There will be a 5-tone truck blocking Lambton Street, corner Church to install a green
• There will be lighting in the Village Church parking lot.
EMERGENCY VEHICLES WILL HAVE PRIORITY OVER OUR SET. RESIDENTS WILL HAVE ACCESS TO THEIR PROPERTIES.
We apologize in advance for any inconvenient that the shoot may conjure. However, be assured that our presence will be professional and respectful of your environment. For more details, or if you place any unusual activities during our presence on Lambton Street (moving, house renovations, etc.) please contact us so we can make the necessary arrangements.
Thank you in advance for your precious collaboration.
Claude-Andrée Du Mesnil , Directrice des lieux de tournage
514. 817.1502 email@example.com
Britany Guy, Assistance / lieux de tournage